Please take the time to read the following information.
INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPETITORS
• Withdraws are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org the night before each time trial.
• It is the responsibility of crews to ensure they are at the start on time (any crew who misses their allocated start time may be started at the end of the field). Crews should pay particular attention to the start time rather than boat number as some numbers may be missing.
• Clubs should ensure that scullers and crews have the skill and experience to complete the course under adverse weather conditions.
• Crews and scullers should take note of normal traffic rules on the way to the start.
• Slower crews should ensure that crews overtaking have space to pass on the most direct course.
• If you capsize during racing stay with your boat until a safety marshal arrives. Remember that your boat will float even when it is full of water.
Bow numbers will be available for collection from Black Mountain Rowing Club from 8am on Saturday.
Officials are required to meet at the Black Mountain Rowing Club at 8:45am on the morning of each trial for a briefing. Wherever possible bring a tinny and a megaphone.