Canberra Grammar School – Technical Director (Rowing)
The role of the Technical Director is to lead the rowing programme at CGS. The Technical Director will demonstrate leadership in developing the tone and culture of the CGS Rowing Shed. Key tasks are as follows:
- Develop and monitor training programmes for both the junior and senior shed
- Recruit coaches for the season and help to develop their skills
- Be responsible for crew selection and publishing clear selection policy
- Attend all training sessions; and coach when required
- Develop and lead the co-ordination of Boat Camp in January
- Attend local and interstate regattas
- Some administrative tasks as necessary
This is a part-time seasonal appointment. The successful candidate will be appointed by the start of Term 3, until April 2018. At the end of the season the role will be reviewed and re-negotiated if both parties are agreeable.
Applications close on 31 May 2017. Please submit covering letter and CV to Stuart.McNeill@cgs.act.edu.au or phone (02) 6260 9717 for further information.