This year marks 30 years since the first Winter Time Trial series which was devised by Mark Kwiatkowski.
Highlights of the 2015 series before the final time trial are as follows:
- Angus Harding (CRC) leads the point score in the Kwiatkowski (Killer) Cup in front of Caleb Antil (ANUBC) and Giles Davis (Radford).
- Tyron Boorman (BMRC) currently holds the fastest 1x time of 15:12.
- There is tight competition for the Cirulis plate with Ellen Newton (CRC) two points in front of Sandra Sweeney (CRC) and Taylor Caudle (CGGS).
- Madeline Farrar (ANUBC) currently holds the fastest 1x time of 16:47.
- CRC leads both the Men’s and Women’s Pair point score. Men’s pair is Peter Laidlaw and John Daley, and Women’s pair is Kerry Knowler and Elaine Bissaker.
- Mary Booney and Michael Vickers (BMRC) hold a one point lead over Sandra Sweeney and Ellen Newton (CRC) in the doubles event.
- Fastest time is held by the Radford double of Michael McCormack and Sam Durnell (15:37).
- CRC Master’s Women’s Eight stroked by Sue Donoghoe leads the eights point score.
- ANU Men’s Eight holds the fastest time of 13:26.
The point score list can be found at https://regattas.rowingact.org.au/?regatta=2054